Friday, February 27, 2009

What Do You Consider Work?


Here is a discussion thread I started in Archinect's world famous discussion forum. The question is a relevant one addressing the legitimacy of internet browsing, writing blogs, posting in internet forums etc., as work. You can foolow it through or submit your thoughts for it there. Here is the link to that discussion thread:
What Do You Consider Work?

I have long asked this question and pondered about it myself.

Many times when I am doing a research and browsing internet, I consider it work.
Many times writing down ideas but not getting paid for it at the moment, I consider work.
Looking at someone else's project, I consider work.
And of course working on paid projects I consider work.
Often reading a book is considered work.
For me the work is one continuous loop.

No comments: