Friday, December 5, 2008

A politi-cali morning

Few Commendments, Venice Beach, Nov. 2008

Thinking about what I can do to cause a controversy today, I decided to take myself to Venice Beach early in the morning, take some pictures and talk about things that might offend some readers for not talking about Pritzker Prize winners and 007 James Bond personally blowing up modern architecture... ->
A small collection of photos, freshly shot this morning and a few months ago, showing why Los Angeles worth every penny of its inflated living expenses. At least for me, for us, who, I clocked this morning, live only two miles away from the Pacific Ocean but only visit the surf on limited occasions and as little as once in a while all the same...

I have come to the conclusion, that, this is what I have to do; Go to Pacific Ocean every other day with Tina, sometimes take the dogs with us and report on poverty and riches, living side by side, sometimes as glamorous as a live photo shoot and sometimes as beautiful as “freedom is having your crow and big book by your side, under the modern master like Mark di Suvero...” Fixated not...

Take my word, Boardwalk is political. But you decide how... I have...
Also, watch the word plays... This way... Just before old Billy’s Apartments become multi million dollar condominiums. Yes they can...


Flickr Slides

No comments: